UMAKE 3d version (one time Purchase) includes all elements (uMAKE +)?

when I buy the umake 3d version a (one time Purchase) THROUGH APPLE STORE in my case it appears at 400 CHF, BUT IT INCLUDES ALL ELEMENTS of (UMAKE+) (unlimited creativity) AND ALL unlimited contents: mobile 3d models, AR-Ready, shapes 2d, textures, etc … ???

1. Unlimited 2D Elements icon
  2. Unlimited 3D Elements icon
  3. Unlimited Textures icon
  4. Unlimited Environment Lights
    (translated with google translate)

Hi @JI_XO ,

Thank you for your patience. Apologies for the delay.

The Lifetime plan / one-time purchase is for the uMake plan only. Because uMake+ is a content-based subscription (everything in uMake, plus unlimited content) a one-time payment solution doesn’t make sense. This is why we provide an unbundled subscription for users who purchased the Lifetime plan - you can opt in / out from the uMake+ anytime while keeping the uMake tool (because you purchased the Lifetime plan).

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks,
Evi

Does said “unbundled” uMake+ subscription only appear for users of the Lifetime version? In the App Store, I only see the full uMake+ monthly ($22.99) or yearly ($139.99) subscriptions, which are for the uMake app and additional unlimited content…but if one already paid for the lifetime app, why pay for a subscription for the + part that is priced for the app and content?

Intuition would dictate that in addition to the lifetime plan of uMake “regular” (which costs $111.99 yearly), one would have to pay the difference to the uMake+ yearly subscription (which costs $139.99), so, in the neighborhood of $30/year extra…is that, roughly, the price of the “unbundled” uMake+ plan for lifetime users?

Or what am I misunderstanding?

@tillkrueger

Hi Till,

Thank you for contacting us and apologies for the slight delay.

You’re correct - only Lifetime customers can access the unbundled uMake+ subscription.

The unbundled uMake+ subscription costs $69.99/year, its regular price is $139.99. You might also see a 30% discount (I need to double check with out team if this promotion is still exists).

Let me know what pricing you see. In case you’re a Lifetime customer and don’t see the disocunt applied, I can send you a direct link to that discount.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Evi