Show all dimensions?

I’m using uMake to make basic blueprints for my own hobbies and projects. I have not been able to find a way to show all of the dimensions for a completed object; is this possible in the app?

Hi @Rhelton10,

Sorry for the delay. For some reason this post wasn’t showing up.

At the moment, showing all the dimensions in a drawing is not available. I’m going adding this feature request for our team to review.

Thanks,
Evi

Brilliant I am. Also looking to be able to put dimensions to my drawing. I design Radio Control aircraft and then build them, having the visual measurement would make it a lot easier.

I am new to UMake. Love the app but still learning it. :+1::+1:

Thank you for this information, @Frank! I totally agree, adding dimensions is one of our top-requested feature and we will bring it into uMake this year. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks,
Evi

Is it possible for us to design our own 2D people? If we could, I believe this is a way to put a 3D dimension.

Hi @Ruben,

Sure! You can use the “Pen” tool to create a 2D person, like you would do in SketchUp for example, then give it a real-life dimension (select all curves and surfaces, define the height and width of the 2D people) and use it as a reference in your designs. You can also use the 2D people we’ve created in the “Playground” panel.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Evi