,making a thick wall

I think I understand wall a little. See if I am correct and your welcome to tell me where/what I don’t understand. I use CURA Slicing software for my 3D printer. In CURE there are settings for the width of a wall and number of walls and the amount of infill between the walls. So, to test I created a cylinder. Then I removed/deleted the top plane. Then I copied the cylinder and made the second one smaller by 2mm. So, it is now 5mm inner wall and 7mm is the outer wall. Then I added many lines at the top ring and connected the 2 walls/cylinders together. Am I correct so far? Question, if I want my part to be stronger do I repeat this process another 2 or 3 times to build up the number of wall and connect them all together. Is that how one makes a thicker wall or stronger part. And is there ever any “Solid infill” between walls or do I just create a wire frame structure only with a thin skin on each plane? I am also thinking that Walls don’t really have any thickness to them in the actual model. Is that correct? Therefore, I would specify the setting for “Thickness/Wall Width” from within my Slicing software “CURE 5.2.2”.
In Conclusion:
Am I understanding all this correctly?
PS: I know in Shapr3D which is a solid modeling program, I think. I Extrude a solid Cylinder and then I need to subtract what material that is needed to create a hole in my part. And the app creates all the intersecting Triangles for it to make a solid wall. I think this is why many users that are new to Umake are confused about.

Thickness has a real-world physical meaning, while in uMake surfaces are flat NURBS based ones and not necessarily correlate with real-world practices. For an accurate and more precise 3D modeling for 3D printing, some “healing” process would have to go through the exported geometry. I think Shapr3D offers that (not 100% sure) or Nomad Sculpt also has some good tools you can use manually on the exported geometry. Other than that, it might require more advanced desktop software.