I can't log-in anymore and so I lost all my work

Hi everybody.

Since I didn’t open the app since some weeks I decided yesterday to go open it again and make some progression in my works.

Well, I don’t know what has happened but I can’t log-in anymore and I probably lost all my previous work, which is really annoying.

Can you do something regarding this?

Thank you so much for your availability and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, POLFUS.

Hi Polfus,

Thank you for reaching out.

You have two different accounts under the same email. If you choose to log in using the ‘Email’ option you’ll find your designs there. I think you’ve tried using the ‘Google’ option, but that account doesn’t have any drawings.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Evi

Oh I see but how can I cancel the Google account?

And I see that now I can’t draw anymore because the app is a monthly paying app?

That’s really pity…

Hi Polfus,

A few months ago we changed our business model to support the continuous development of uMake.
We think the pricing is fair and affordable for most professional designers.

In case you’re a hobbyist and just exploring 3D for fun or for a personal project, maybe the ‘Education Edition’ would be a better fit for you. It includes most of uMake core features and as powerful as uMake is.

You can learn more about it at: uMake: 3D Design & CAD Modeling for iPhone, iPad and Mac

Thanks,
Evi

All right.

I’ll think about it. Thank you for the information!