Dimensions—erase?

Hi. Love the dimensions tool and the ability to create dimension labels. This is key to creating a good working drawing.

That said, I cannot find a way to delete a dimension once it is made into a label. I can select the label and reposition it. But hitting the delete key on the keyboard (which should always map to erase—no need for those of us with keyboards to tap around) doesn’t work, and there is nowhere on the UI that I can find which will allow me to remove an existing dimension label. Am I stuck with the label?

Thanks

Once you exit the “Measurement”/“Dimensions” tool, you’ll be able to double tap on the dimensions to select it (like any other object in uMake) and you’ll have the option to erase it.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Evi

Yes, it works after quitting uMake and restarting my iPad. I was having other selection difficulties and must have been having an issue with my pencil or something. It was driving me nuts.

Thank you!

Happy it works. As for the issue with the Pencil, try to see if the tip of the pencil is 100% locked in its place, sometimes it causes this kind of issues.

Thanks,
Evi